1. What Do I Need To Bring?
You might be asked to bring scan reports as well as other relevant documents.
2. What Do I Need To Wear?
Please make sure you are wearing suitable clothing to all sessions (sports bra, shorts or t-shirts).
3. Payment Types
We accept both cash and card payments.
4. Cancellations & Re-Scheduling
A 48 hour notice period.
6. Appointments & Follow-Ups
The initial consultation will involve a discussion, followed by a physical assessment in order to identify a treatment plan. Referrals to Specialists might also be advised. We recommend regular treatments in order to achieve optimal recovery and long-term progression. Clients may be able to claim physiotherapy sessions through private medical insurance. Please contact us for further information.
8. Is Medical Acupuncture Hygienic?
Medical Acupuncture is hygienic as the needles are sterile, single-use, as well as disposable. In addition to this, we use approved acupuncture needles for all of our treatments.
9. Does Medical Acupuncture Hurt?
Medical Acupuncture needles are very fine. Some client’s may feel slight sharpness, whereas some might not feel anything.
10. Is Medical Acupuncture Safe?
Our team of specialists are trained and therefore in the hands of a professional, Medical Acupuncture is safe. Blood donors may have to wait 3-6 months after treatment. Pregnant client’s should only have Medical Acupuncture after 12 weeks. In addition to this, please see below a list of side effects you may or may not experience.
11. What Side Effects May I Experience?
• Acute Discomfort
• Tiredness, Relaxation, and Pain (within the first 24 hours post treatment)
• Temporary Worsening of Symptoms
• Onset of Migraines & Headaches (if you suffer from these regularly)
Follow Our Social Media Pages:
Instagram – MSK_Physio_London
YouTube – MSK Physiotherapy London